Made this day ("The Commencement Date”) BETWEEN (Dom) __________________________ and (submissive) _________________________
- The following are the terms of a binding contract between the Dominant (Dom) and the
- The fundamental purpose of this contract is to allow the submissive to explore their sensuality and limits safely, with due respect and regard for their needs, limits, and
- The Dom and the submissive agree and acknowledge that all that occurs under the terms of this contract will be consensual, confidential, and subject to the approved limits and safety procedures set out in this contract. Additional restrictions and safety procedures may be approved in writing.
- The Dom and the submissive each warrant that they suffer from no sexual, serious, infectious, or life-threatening illnesses including but not limited to HIV, Herpes, and If during the Term (as defined below) or any extended term of this contract either party should be diagnosed with or become aware of any such illness they will inform the other immediately and in any event before any form of physical contact between the parties.
- Adherence to the above warranties, agreements, and undertakings (and any additional limits and safety procedures agreed under clause 3 above) are fundamental to this contract. Any breach shall render it void with immediate effect, and each party consents to be fully responsible to the other for the consequence of any breach.
- Everything in this contract must be read and interpreted in the light of the fundamental purpose, and the underlying terms set out in clauses 2-5
- The Dom shall take responsibility for the wellbeing and the proper training, guidance, and discipline of the submissive. Dom shall decide the nature of such training, guidance, and discipline and the time and place of its administration, subject to the agreed terms, limitations and safety procedures set out in this contract or agreed additionally under clause 3
- If at any time the Dom should fail to keep to the agreed terms, limitations and safety procedures set out in this contract or agreed additionally under clause 3 above the submissive is entitled to terminate this contract forthwith and to leave the service of the Dom without notice.
- Subject to that proviso and to clauses 2-5 above the submissive is to serve and obey the Dom in all things. Subject to the agreed terms, limitations and safety procedures set out in this contract or agreed additionally under clause 3 above they shall without query or hesitation offer the Dom, such pleasure may require, and they shall accept without question or hesitation his training, guidance, and discipline in whatever form it may
- The Dom and submissive enter into this contract on The Commencement Date fully aware of its nature and undertake to abide by its conditions without
- This contract shall be effective for three Calendar Months from The Commencement Date (“The Term”). On the expiry of the Term, the parties shall discuss whether this contract and the arrangements they have made under this contract are satisfactory and whether the needs of each party have been met. Either party may propose the extension of this contract subject to adjustments to its terms, or to the arrangements they have made under it. In the absence of an agreement to such extension, this contract shall terminate, and both parties shall be free to resume their lives
- The submissive will make herself available to the Dom from Friday evenings through to Sunday afternoons each week during the Term at times to be specified by the Dom (“the Allotted Times”). Further allocated time can be mutually agreed on an ad hoc
- The Dom reserves the right to dismiss the submissive from his service at any time and for any reason. The submissive may request her release at any time, such request to be granted at the discretion of the Dom subject only to the submissive’s rights under clauses 2-5 and 8 above.
- The submissive will make herself available during the Allotted Times and agreed additional times at locations to be determined by the Dom. The Dom will ensure that all travel costs incurred by the submissive for that purpose are met by the
- The following service provisions have been discussed and agreed and will be adhered to by both parties during the Both parties accept that certain matters may arise which are not covered by the terms of this contract or the service provisions, or that certain matters may be renegotiated. In such circumstance, further clauses may be proposed by way of amendment. Any further clauses or amendments must be agreed, documented and signed by both parties and shall be subject to the fundamental terms set out at clauses 2-5 above.
- The Dom shall make the submissive’s health and safety a priority at all times. The Dom shall not at any time require, request, allow or demand the submissive to participate at the hands of the Dom in the activities detailed in Appendix 2 or in any activity that either party deems to be unsafe. The Dom will not undertake or permit to be undertaken any action which could cause serious injury or any risk to the submissive’s life. The remaining sub-clauses of this clause 15 are to be read subject to this proviso and to the fundamental matters agreed in clauses 2-5
- The Dom accepts the submissive as theirs, to own, control, dominate and discipline during the The Dom may use the submissive’s body at any time during the Allotted Times or any agreed additional times in any manner they deem fit, sexually or otherwise.
- The Dom shall provide the submissive with all necessary training and guidance on how to properly serve the
- The Dom shall maintain a stable and safe environment in which the submissive may perform her duties in service of the
- The Dom may discipline the submissive as necessary to ensure the submissive fully appreciates her role of subservience to the Dom and to discourage unacceptable conduct. The Dom may flog, spank, whip or corporally punish the submissive as they see fit, for purposes of discipline, for their own personal enjoyment, or for any other reason, which they are not obliged to
- In training and in the administration of discipline, the Dom shall ensure that no permanent marks are made upon the submissive’s body unless prior discussion is conducted, nor any injuries incurred that may require medical
- In training and in the administration of discipline the Dom shall ensure that the discipline and the instruments used for the purposes of discipline are safe, shall not be used in such a way as to cause serious harm and shall not in any way exceed the limits defined and detailed in this
- In case of illness or injury, the Dom shall care for the submissive, seeing to their health and safety, encouraging and when necessary, ordering medical attention when it is judged necessary by the
- The Dom shall maintain good health and seek medical attention when necessary to maintain a risk-free environment
- The Dom shall not loan his submissive to another Dom; unless prior discussion has followed.
- The Dom may restrain, handcuff, or bind the submissive at any time during the Allotted Times or any agreed additional times for any reason and for extended periods, giving due regard to the health and safety of the
- The Dom will ensure that all equipment used for the purposes of training and discipline shall be maintained in a clean, hygienic, and safe state at all
- The submissive accepts the Dom as master, with the understanding that they now the property of the Dom, to be dealt with as the Dom pleases during the Term generally but specifically during the Allotted Times and any additional agreed allotted
- The submissive shall obey the rules (“the Rules”) set out in Appendix 1 to this
- The submissive shall serve the Dom in any way the Dom sees fit and shall endeavor to please the Dom at all times to the best of her
- The submissive shall take all measures necessary to maintain her good health and shall request or seek medical attention whenever it is needed, keeping the Dom informed at all times of any health issues that may
- The submissive will ensure that they procures oral contraception and ensure that takes it as and when prescribed to prevent any
- The submissive shall accept without question any and all disciplinary actions deemed necessary by the Dom and remember her status and role regarding the Dom at all times.
- The submissive shall not touch or pleasure herself sexually without permission from the Dom.
- The submissive shall submit to any sexual activity demanded by the Dom and shall do without hesitation or
- The submissive shall accept whippings, floggings, spankings, caning, paddling or any other discipline the Dom should decide to administer, without hesitation, inquiry or complaint.
- The submissive shall not look directly into the eyes of the Dom except when specifically instructed to do so. The submissive shall keep her eyes cast down and maintain a quiet and respectful bearing in the presence of the
- The submissive shall always conduct herself in a respectful manner to the Dom and shall address him only as Sir, Grey, or such other title as the Dom may direct.
- The submissive will not touch the Dom without his express permission to do
- The submissive shall not participate in activities or any sexual acts that either party deems to be unsafe or any activities detailed in Appendix
- The Dom and the submissive have discussed the activities set out in Appendix 3 and recorded in writing on Appendix 3 their agreement in respect of
- The Dom and the submissive recognize that the Dom may make demands of the submissive that cannot be met without incurring physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, or other harm at the time the demands are made to the submissive. In such circumstances related to this, the submissive may make use of a safeword (“The Safeword (s)”). Two Safewords will be invoked depending on the severity of the
- The Safeword “_________________________” will be used to bring to the attention of the Dom that the submissive is close to her limit of
- The Safeword “_________________________” will be used to bring to the attention of the Dom that the submissive cannot tolerate any further demands. When this word is said, the Dom’s action will cease entirely with immediate
- We the undersigned have read and understood the provisions of this contract fully. We freely accept the terms of this contract and have acknowledged this by our signatures
The Dominant __________________________
The submissive __________________________
The submissive will obey any instructions given by the Dom immediately without hesitation or reservation and in an expeditious manner. The submissive will agree to any sexual activity deemed fit and pleasurable by the Dom excepting those activities which are outlined in hard limits (Appendix 2). They will do so eagerly and without hesitation.
The submissive will ensure they achieve a minimum of eight hours sleep a night when not with the Dom.
The submissive will eat regularly to maintain her health and wellbeing from a prescribed list of foods (Appendix 4). The submissive will not snack between meals, except ____________________.
During the Term, the submissive will wear clothing only approved by the Dom. The Dom will provide a clothing budget for the submissive, which the submissive shall utilize. The Dom shall accompany the submissive to purchase clothing on an ad hoc basis. If the Dom so requires, the submissive shall, during the Term, wear adornments the Dom shall require, in the presence of the Dom and any other time the Dom deems fit.
The Dom shall provide the submissive with a personal trainer four times a week in hour-long sessions at times to be mutually agreed between the personal trainer and the submissive. The personal trainer will report to the Dom on the submissive’s progress.
The submissive will keep herself clean and shaved and/or waxed at all times. The submissive will visit a beauty salon of the Dom’s choosing at times to be decided by the Dom, and undergo whatever treatments the Dom sees fit. All costs will be met by the Dom.
The submissive will not drink to excess, smoke, take recreational drugs or put herself in any unnecessary danger.
The submissive will not enter into any sexual relations with anyone other than the Dom. The submissive will conduct herself in a respectful and modest manner at all times. They must recognize that her behavior is a direct reflection on the Dom. They shall be held accountable
for any misdeeds, wrongdoings and misbehavior committed when not in the presence of the Dom.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in immediate punishment, the nature of which shall be determined by the Dom.
No acts involving fire play
No acts involving defecation and the products thereof
No acts involving needles, knives, cutting, piercing, or blood
No acts involving gynecological medical instruments No acts involving children or animals
No acts that will leave any permanent marks on the skin No acts involving breath control
No activity that involves the fire or flames to the body.
To be discussed and agreed between both parties:
Which of the following sexual acts are acceptable to the submissive?
- Vaginal intercourse
- Vaginal fisting
- Anal intercourse
- Anal fisting
Is swallowing semen acceptable to the submissive?
Is the use of sex toys acceptable to the submissive?
- Butt Plugs
Is Bondage acceptable to the submissive?
- Hands in front
- Hands behind back
- Wrists to ankles
- Spreader bars
- Tied to furniture
- Bondage with Rope
- Bondage with Tape
- Bondage with leather cuffs
- Bondage with handcuffs/metal restraints
What is the submissive’s general attitude about receiving pain?
Where 1 is likes intensely and 5 is dislikes intensely: 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – 5
How much pain does the submissive want to receive?
Where 1 is none, and 5 is severe: 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – 5
Which of the following types of pain/punishment/discipline are acceptable to the submissive?
- Nipple clamps
- Genital clamps
- Hot Wax
- Other types/methods of pain